Skip to Content Top
Nonimmigrant Visas

Nonimmigrant Visa Lawyer in Houston

In Need of a Nonimmigrant Visa?

There are numerous types of visas available for individuals who simply want to visit the United States, or who want to enter the U.S. on a temporary basis for work or family reasons. Many of these visas are obtained in hopes of eventually obtaining a green card through an adjustment of status. If you are looking to obtain a nonimmigrant visa, a Houston immigration attorney from Hira Law PLLC can provide the counsel that you need to make the best immigration decision.

Travel Visas & Student Visas

Anyone looking to visit or vacation in the U.S. can obtain various kinds of temporary travel visas. For example, businesspersons and athletes can apply for a B-1 visa. Diplomats and foreign officials may apply for A visas, temporary agricultural workers for H visas, exchange visitors and professors for J visas and intracompany transferees for L visas. Other nonimmigrant visa options are available for physicians, medical treatment, media and journalists, cultural exchange visitors, treaty traders and investors and much more.

Nonimmigrant Family Visas

K visas are available for spouses and children of U.S. citizens. These nonimmigrant family visas allow the spouse and / or child(ren) to enter the U.S. on a temporary visa until a green card becomes available. Lawful permanent residents (green card holders) can sponsor family members as well, but their family members may not enter the U.S. as nonimmigrants. They must wait until a visa number becomes available and must go through consular processing.

Nonimmigrant Business Visas

Are you looking to enter the U.S. temporarily in order to conduct business? Temporary business visitor visas are available for businessmen and women looking to conduct commercial or professional activities in the U.S. on a temporary basis. Most businesspersons can apply for a B-1 visas, but individuals under the Visa Waiver Program must file a WB visa and businesspersons from Guam must file a GB visa.

Have more questions? Contact an immigration lawyer in Houston, TX today.

Hira Law PLLC can skillfully counsel and guide you in choosing the right visa. Attorney Randeep S. Hira has more than eight years of legal experience and focuses specifically on immigration law. He personally handles all of our firm's caseload, so you can be sure of excellent counsel and representation.Contact us today to get started through a complimentary case evaluation!

  • We Can Help Want to Stay in the USA?
    You have rights and we can help you understand them and how to make them work in your favor.
  • What You Need To Know Need a Visa?
    Getting a visa can be a complex process. We have the knowledge to help you secure the visa you need.
  • Request A Consultation Contact Us
    Find out how you can benefit from our experience and service in a case consultation with our attorney.

Contact Us for Your Consultation

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy