Skip to Content Top

Applying for a Visa in Houston

Get Counsel from a Houston Immigration Lawyer

There are many types of visas available for anyone who would like to come to the United States. Family members, businesses, and schools may be able to sponsor you for a visa to enter the country. If you are currently in the U.S. on a visa, you may have the right to extend your visa or change to another type of visa. If you would like to start a business or invest in the U.S., you may be eligible for an investor visa. After learning more about each of these visa processes below, speak with a Houston immigration attorney from Hira Law PLLC. Our firm has helped countless clients obtain visas. We remain up to date on all current immigration laws, since they are frequently changing.

Family-Sponsored Immigration

Are you a U.S. citizen looking to reunite your family in the U.S.? Hira Law PLLC can help you sponsor your spouse, child(ren), parent(s), or sibling(s) by obtaining a family visa. Spouses and children can enter the country on a nonimmigrant K visa with your sponsorship, allowing them to remain in the U.S. as a nonimmigrant until a green card becomes available. Parents and siblings must wait until a green card becomes available before they can enter the country, but they are shown preference when sponsored by a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident.

Employer-Sponsored Immigration

Many immigrants to the U.S. enter the country with an employment-based visa through the sponsorship of a U.S. employer. Qualified employers may hire temporary or permanent workers from out of the country when there are not enough qualified U.S. workers in the area. If you are a U.S. employer looking to hire immigrant workers, or if you are a foreign national looking to find an employer in the area of Houston, Texas, Hira Law PLLC can help.

School-Sponsored Immigration

Many private elementary schools, high schools, colleges, universities, seminaries, and other academic and vocational institutions sponsor a number of immigrant students every year. Our firm can help you find a qualified school to sponsor you. We can also guide you through each step of the application process to ensure that you are eligible to enter the country and that you complete every step of the detailed process correctly.

Find an Immigration Attorney: Call (713) 893-0474

Hira Law PLLC proudly serves clients throughout the Houston area and provides honest counsel in all areas of immigration law. We will provide a thorough evaluation of your case, including any difficulties you may experience, and will guide you through each step as you apply for your visa. The application process is complex and often involves delays. Let our immigration lawyer in Houston provide the support and counsel that you need in order to expedite the process! Contact us to get started with an initial case evaluation.

 Continue Reading Read Less

What Sets Us Apart From The Rest?

Hira Law PLLC is here to help you get the results you need with a team you can trust.

Contact Us for Your Consultation

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy
We Can Help Want to Stay in the USA?
You have rights and we can help you understand them and how to make them work in your favor.