Skip to Content Top
Immediate Relative Visas

Seeking an Immediate Relative Visa For a Loved One?

Immigration Attorney for Family Visas

To keep families together, the United States has passed laws that enable immediate relatives of U.S. citizens to skip the waiting process for a visa number. A U.S. citizen can simply petition for qualified family members to join him or her in the country permanently. If you are hoping to obtain an immediate relative visa for your family member, our skilled Houston immigration attorney at Hira Law PLLC can help you complete the process as quickly and smoothly as possible. We tailor our legal services to meet your individual needs as we give you honest and straightforward counsel for your immigration situation. Let our firm streamline the visa process for you and your family.

U.S. citizens with relatives living outside of the country can file a request for an immediate relative visa as long as their family member is a spouse, a child who is unmarried and under 21 years of age, or a parent (if the U.S. citizen is 21 years of age or older). Immediate relatives can apply for a green card if they are already in the U.S. Once the U.S. citizen family member has filed the appropriate petition, the relative can fill out additional forms to complete the green card process. If the relative is outside of the U.S., their process will involve consular processing instead. Once the relative receives a visa from the Department of State, he or she is then free to travel to the U.S.

Looking for experienced legal representation in Houston? You have come to the right place.

At Hira Law PLLC, we recognize that immigration forms and procedures can be complex and confusing. That's why we go the extra mile to simplify the process on your behalf. If you need assistance with obtaining an immediate relative visa, schedule a case evaluation to learn more about how we can help. You can ask any questions you may have and hear about any legal options available to you. Don't wait to get the help you need--contact a Houston immigration lawyer today!

  • We Can Help Want to Stay in the USA?
    You have rights and we can help you understand them and how to make them work in your favor.
  • What You Need To Know Need a Visa?
    Getting a visa can be a complex process. We have the knowledge to help you secure the visa you need.
  • Request A Consultation Contact Us
    Find out how you can benefit from our experience and service in a case consultation with our attorney.

Contact Us for Your Consultation

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy