Immigration Asylum Lawyer in Houston, TX

Escape Persecution by Immigrating to the United States

Asylum can be granted to any foreign national seeking to escape persecution in their country of origin. Thousands of individuals flee to the U.S. every year to get away from persecution due to their race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion. An asylee does not need to apply for a visa before entering the United States. They must simply request asylum at their port of entry and submit a formal application for asylum within one year of entering the country.

How to Apply for Asylum

If you have entered the United States and wish to request asylum, you must file Form I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal as soon as possible. You have up to one year to file the form before you may face removal, which is why it is in your best interests to file as soon as possible. This is due to the fact that you cannot request permission to work until your application is approved, or until at least 150 days have passed since you filed your petition. Hira Law PLLC can help you file this petition quickly and accurately. We can also help you bring your family into the U.S. through Form I-730, Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition and help you pursue an adjustment of status when you want to become a lawful permanent resident.

Petition for Asylum With the Help of Hira Law PLLC

Speak with a Houston immigration lawyer from Hira Law PLLC as soon as possible to get the answers you need regarding asylum petitions. We know your rights as an asylee and can help you take all the necessary steps to prevent deportation, reunite you with your family and help you obtain a visa as soon as possible. We offer a case evaluation so that you can speak directly with a lawyer about your case. Attorney Randeep S. Hira has more than eight years of experience and has helped countless immigrants achieve their immigration goals. Contact us right away to learn what we can do for you!

Internet Marketing Experts

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.